Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's a Non-Stop Party

Nothing in America absolutely holds a candle to the way the British people party. It is insane. By the time I joined the party at around 10:00-10:30 today, the little square where we sat outside was absolutely littered with different kinds of alcohol bottles. Everyone was already tipsy enough to not know whether they were playing King's Cup or Never Have I Ever. And before you go and think that I'm just running around with the wrong crowd, keep in mind: this was the entire campus. I'm sure there are a few kids who don't partake in this kind of thing but every balcony you may look at or any place to sit that isn't the grass is full of people getting to know each other and sharing their £30 vodka like it's no big deal. There was a party in Flat 59, Flat 4something or another in one of the houses, Flat 134134 in another house, behind some other house, between two buildings on the North side... you get the picture.

The party still rages outside. It's time for me to go find fried chicken since I there's no Chick-Fil-A over here :(

No comments:

Post a Comment