Monday, September 6, 2010

Where'd the Time Go?


Somewhere between making the most of my last days as a Shoe Store employee and buying as many shoes as my little heart desired for 40% off (on top of 50% discounts!!!!) and trying to see as many people as I could (which is no small feat when everyone you know is dispersed across the great state of Texas), I lost track of the time. And now I have 11 days until I leave for London.

Let me give you a good idea of what I HAVEN'T done.

1) Bought enough long-sleeved shirts. I live in Texas. I have not had need for them until this point.
 

2) Buy the toiletries I'm low on. I know, I know. They sell concealer and eyeshadow EVERYWHERE but I'm incredibly picky.
 
 This is NARS concelear in the 'ginger' color. I'd highly recommend this to everyone. It goes on flawlessly, can be used on specific points, and lasts all day.

3) Gotten some currency exchanged. Because, if you didn't know, airports will give you the WORST exchange rate possible. I was a victim of this when I went to Peru. Luckily, my bank has agreed to give me prettily colored British currency for my boring green.
 

4) Actually packed. :S

 
But now that I'm unemployed, I'll have time to tackle these things. Tomorrow, I plan on moving my winter clothes out of the closet and into the game room, and storing my summer clothes away. And doing laundry. Very essential.

Now, on an unrelated note! This is my new obsession:
 It's an iced chai tea latte. The first few times I drank it, it made me feel kind of sick but I've grown to love it.

So, does anyone have any last minute advice for me? I'm in desperate need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment