Wednesday, December 1, 2010

:(

I lack a better title for this blog because I honestly feel horrible about not keeping up with it better. I could go on my list of excuses but I won't. Instead, I can merely sum up the recaps that lie ahead of the past month.

There'll be:

1. Halloween, where I'll unveil what our flat theme once and show, once and for all, just how destructive foam cannons can be.

2. My trip to Italy! My first ever trip where I absolutely had no idea how to speak the language. I like to think I'm pretty decent at Spanish but as it turns out, Spanish and Italian really aren't as similar as I was hoping they would be. Needless to say, (mis)adventure ensued.

3. My trip to Spain, which was considerably more successful but unfortunately, a lot colder too. For some reason, I was banking on the sun shining and wrapping me in its beautiful, warm rays but no, it was just as cold as London. Go figure. Still A+

4. A very British Thanksgiving. This one'll be a real nail-biter. A broke college student and her boyfriend, both who lack any knowledge on how to cook, attempt to put together a Thanksgiving dinner for five including, but not limited to, a full turkey, ham, pies, casseroles, mashed potatoes, rolls and a pudding. Stay tuned, folks.

I suck, I know :( But thanks for hanging in there with me and hopefully, your patience will be rewarded :) (I know, I'm lame too to top it all off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment