Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh, The Snow.

The snow that's been attacking London for the past few days caused a massive meltdown in Heathrow, meaning that flights were disrupted beyond belief. And now, while I'm going home tomorrow at 11:40 am, it will be a 10 1/2 hour flight that I am taking alone for poor J is stuck here until December 26th. DECEMBER TWENTY-SIXTH. That means Christmas. In London. Alone :[ I want nothing more than to stay here with him but if I were to make that call now, chances are I wouldn't get on a flight till the 28th or later.

Why you may ask? Well, all the flights that have been cancelled these past few days have passengers. And these passengers have now been put on every available seat from here till after Christmas. It makes me sad to even think about, but hopefully, these next six days go by fast. For J's sake.

On a brighter note,

Merry Christmas :]

No comments:

Post a Comment